电影剪刀手爱德华经典台词英文
1、Esmeralda wont be here. And the rest of the neighbours, theyre really very nice.
又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。
2、He did them just like that! That is incredible.
他手脚真的那么俐落。才一下午功夫?
3、No matter what, Edward will always be special.
无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。
4.Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
Kevin: No!
Edward: Why not?
Kevin: Cause its boring. I always win!
爱德华:凯文,你想再玩剪刀、石头、布吗?
凯文:不!
爱德华:为什么不?
凯文:因为我已经厌烦了,我总是赢!Kims granddaughter:You still could go.
5.Kim:No,sweetheart.Im an old woman now.I would rather he remember me the way I was.
金的孙女:你还是可以上去看看啊。
金:不!亲爱的。我现在已经是个老妇人了。我只愿他记得我当初的样子。
6、I would rather him remember me the way I was.
我只愿他记得我当年的样子。
7、Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I cant feel a thing!
战时受的伤,使我没了知觉,一点知觉也没有。
8、That was the single most thrillin experience of my whole life.
这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
9、Put those down. Dont come any closer. Please
放下来! 请不要再接近!
10、You dont know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. Theyre all crazy.
对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。
11.Innocence is what he knows. Beauty is what she sees. Edward Was Here His story will touch you, even though he cant The Director Of Batman Beetljuice Invites You To Meet His Creation: Edward lived alone where he could hurt no one and no one could hurt him. Until the day the Avon Lady came calling...
他不谙世事,而她却感到满目美好 爱德华就在这里 他的故事会触动你,即使他不能触碰你 蝙蝠侠和甲壳虫汁的导演再次邀请你欣赏他的著作 爱德华独自居住在一个他不会误伤任何人,也不会有人伤害他的地方,直到有一天,佩格女士来到这里...
12.Edward:Goodbye
Kim: I love you
爱德华:再见
金:我爱你
13.Kim: Hold me.
Edward: I cant.
金:抱着我。
爱德华:我不能。
14.Jim: Forget about holding her hand, man. Think about the damage he could do to other places.
吉姆:忘掉牵着她的手,小伙子。想想他在其它地方可能带来的危险。
15.Kim: You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he werent up there now... I dont think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it.
金:你看,在他来以前,这里从来没有下过雪,但后来下雪了。如果他不在那儿,我想就不会下雪了。有时你会看见我在雪中翩翩起舞。
16.Esmerelda: I cant believe you sheep have strayed so far from the path of righteousness!
Edward: [Walking towards Esmerelda] Were not sheep!
伊斯蒙瑞达:我不相信绵羊会迷失正道那么远。
爱德华:我们不是绵羊。
17.Peg Boggs: How was it?
Edward: It was great. She showed me all the wallpaper and where everything is going to go.
Peg Boggs: Well thats nice.
Edward: And then she brought me in the back room where she took all her clothes off.
佩格:怎么样。
爱德华:很好啊,她把所有的墙纸都给我看,还看了其它所有的东西。
佩格:真不错。
爱德华:然后她把我带到后边的房间里,脱光了所有的衣服。
18.Edward: I knew it was Jims house.
Kim: Then... why did you do it?
Edward: Because you asked me to.
爱德华:我知道那是吉姆的房子。
金:那么,为什么你那样做?
爱德华:因为是你让我做的。
19、Were not trying to confuse him, were trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.
我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。
20、Why didnt I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jims parents.
都是我做的坏榜样,我不该羡慕占美家有钱。
21、Darlin, I can hardly hear myself think! Mommas precious little baby girl
你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
22、He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. Youll appreciate it more.
他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。
23、He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.
他给他造了器官、心脏、头脑以及一切。
24、Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, Id like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。